The objective of Morrison Youth Baseball & Softball (MYBS) is to implant firmly in the children of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and respect for authority, so that they may be well adjusted, stronger and happier children and will grow to be good, decent, healthy and trustworthy citizens. We offer baseball and softball opportunities for children grades 1st through 9th. Due to Jr. High and High School spring sports, Pony League is on a different schedule than the lower divisions. The general progression of the lower leagues is as follows:
[table id=14 /]
The following is a summary of the 1st Grade to 6th Grade League Divisions:
[table id=15 /]
*MYBS provides baseball caps and team shirts that must be worn at games. Batting helmets and bats are provided to coaches but many players prefer to use their own. Coaches may specify belts and socks.
3-Rivers League Teams include (click on town for a Google map to the field):
- Plays all of their games at the old Albany Elementary School. 511 3rd Ave N. From Hwy 84, turn up the hill at 4th Avenue North and follow the signs at the top of the hill.
- Drives Field
- Once in Fulton, go past Shell towards the River. Turn Left at 13th Avenue and this will lead you right into Drives Field.
- River Field
- Once in Fulton, go past Shell towards the River. Turn Left at Hwy 36 (the stoplight right before the bridge) and fields will be located on the Right after 2 blocks .
- Drives Field
- Fields are located between the High School and the Junior High School. Take Main St thru Erie to 5th Avenue (Albany Rd). Take a Left onto 5th Avenue and fields will be located on the Left with the Junior High School being on the Right.
- Port Byron
- From Hwy 84 in Port Byron, take a Left onto 94th Avenue North and fields will be located on the right. There is a small softball field by the main road, other 2 fields are tucked back into the woods.
- From Lyndon Rd into Lyndon, take a Left onto Moline Rd (East Commercial St) next to FS. Continue until 10th Avenue East and then take a Right. Fields will be located on the Left.
- Fields are located right next to the High School off of Hwy 78. Field #2 is located by the Football Field and Track and Field #3 is located next to the Highway
If you have any questions about the upcoming season please feel free to contact any of the board members listed below.
President: Ryan Decker – Email: email@example.com
Vice President – Baseball: Brock Helms – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Softball: Chelsea Brewer – Email: email@example.com
Treasurer: Brandi Renkes – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Dusty Damhoff – Email: email@example.com
Information Officer: Zach Modglin – Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Player Agent – Girls: Jessie Mason
Player Agent – Boys: Derik Damhoff
Equipment Manager: Josh Frederick
Umpire in Chief:
Sponsorship: Chelsea Brewer (Interim)
3-Rivers League NOW has a Facebook Page. For up-to-date information, please visit the link below:
[gravityform id=1 name=ContactUs title=false]